OTEDRAM BROMAZEPAM 3 MG 30 TABS
productoverview:Otedram 3 mg
Otedram 3 mg is a medication that is prescribed for anxiety states and has a sedative effect. It has a positive effect on sleep (easy falling asleep, reduction of night awakenings and nightmares, increase in sleep duration). Bromazepam – refers to anxiolytics (tranquilizers) for relief from anxiety, fears, and personality disorders.
After taking Bromazepam, the drug is quickly and completely absorbed from the stomach into the blood. Its effects occur within 1-2 hours, depending on how the body perceives the drug, and it remains active for 12 hours. It is excreted in the urine and intensively metabolized in the liver.
The drug, used for the first time, requires mandatory consultation with medical professionals.
It is forbidden to use Bromazepam simultaneously with opioids (strong analgesics), alcohol and narcotic substances. In this case, it is necessary to clean the stomach by lavage, induce vomiting, take enterosorbents, and monitor breathing, pulse, blood pressure, cardiovascular system, airway patency. It is recommended to consult a physician.
It may cause tolerance to the drug, allergic reactions of the body, occurrence of depression (ups and downs of mood), drowsiness, memory or sleep disorders, suicidal thoughts. You should consult your doctor in case of the above symptoms or changes in body condition.
Effects of Bromazepam during sleep
In a study of the effects of Bromazepam, it was found that the use of a low dose of the drug (1.5 mg 30 minutes before sleep) resulted in a decrease in the phase of falling asleep. A significant decrease in slow-wave sleep was also observed. The effect persists even after the end of the course. The effect persists even after the end of the course. Nocturnal nightmares and sleep interruptions occurred less frequently.
Directions for use and dosages
In our online Pharmacy you can buy Bromazepam 3 mg; 6 and 1.5 mg. Bromazepam has an anxiolytic effect (reduction of fear, anxiety, and emotional tension), muscle relaxant, and sedative effect.
The dosage for adults in outpatient treatment is from 1.5 to 3 mg 2-3 times per day. Elderly patients, children under 18 years of age, pregnant and nursing patients, and patients with impaired hepatic and renal function should consult a GP to determine the dose.
The total duration of treatment is not more than 1-2 months, including a period of gradual reduction of the dose. Taking Bromazepam does not depend on food intake.
Otedram 3 mg: Side effects
- Drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, headache
- Activity during sleep
- Depression, irritability, hallucinations, emotional dulling, confusion, and decreased concentration
- Chills, elevated body temperature, sore throat, weakness, anemia, thrombocytopenia
- Abundant or dry saliva, decreased appetite, jaundice, liver and kidney dysfunction, vomiting, heartburn, nausea, difficulty emptying the stomach or frequent liquid stools, and urinary disorders.
- Skin rash, itching, hypotension, abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac arrest
- Visual disturbances (blurry, blurred vision)
- Muscle weakness, cramps
- Rarely weight loss and decreased libido
Contraindications to use
- Closed-angle glaucoma
- Coma, shock, myasthenia gravis
- Alcohol or drug poisoning
- Difficulty in breathing
- Excessively depressed state (depression)
- Hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines
Do not drive vehicles and machines while taking this medicine. Use with caution in the following conditions:
- Impaired liver and kidney function
- Motility disorder
- Medication abuse with mental illness
- Epilepsy (doses of anticonvulsants may need to be adjusted)
- Nocturnal breathing disorder
- Hypoproteinemia (a condition in which the protein level in the blood fluid is abnormally low)
- Abuse of drugs
If Bromazepam is used for a long time, regular blood tests and liver tests should be performed.
Interaction with other drugs
When Bromazepam is used with Metoprolol or Fluvoxamine, the drug increases its effect on systolic BP and increases the plasma saturation of active substances. However, if it is necessary to use the drug simultaneously with other medications and vitamin supplements, it can be managed by adjusting or timing the intake.
Otedram 3 mg vs Lorazepam
If compare these drugs, there are the following conclusions. While Lorazepam is more effective and has fewer contraindications, Bromazepam is safer, more convenient to use, has fewer side effects, and is less addictive. However, each treating physician determines which drug to prescribe in each case.
Otedram 3 mg Store the preparation Bromazepam in a dry place, where it will not be exposed to strong heat, moisture, or direct sunlight at temperatures not exceeding +25 °C for not more than 5 years from the date of production. Restrict children’s access to the drug.